WORKSHOPS & HOLIDAY CAMPS
Rana runs her popular full-day baking camps during school holidays. Children bake two or three recipes from scratch each day using high-quality, locally sourced ingredients.
- hygiene rules
- kitchen safety
- how to use the equipment
- how to weight, mix and measure
- and, most importantly, how to socialise and have fun
Rana also mixes creativity sessions and marketing workshops into the day so children can use their imaginations to build a baking brand of their very own. And there’s always time for
outside play too.
- A maximum of 12 children aged 5 to 11
- Rana - Chief Baker, Demonstrator, and Creativity Creator
- A child-friendly kitchen and a warm, welcoming, and nurturing space
- One or two delicious recipes
- High-quality, locally sourced ingredients - nothing is pre-prepared
- Enviromentally friendly, biodegradable packaging
- Huge selection of arts and crafts
- Games and supervised time to let off steam in the playground outside
- Children start the day with an introduction to the kitchen, the equipment, and the recipes they will be baking. They also learn about nutrition, safety, and good hygiene.
- Then they get to know each other, Rana and the Camp Leaders.
- Next they start to bake, making one recipe in the morning and another after lunch.
- Whilst their bakes are in the oven, children enjoy art and craft sessions, creative workshops, games, time outdoors, and their snacks. They also learn about branding their newly created baking business.
- Children spend a school-free day in a fun, nurturing, creative environment learning new skills and making new friends.
- They go home with a selection of sweet treats and delicious desserts to share with family and friends, as well as a good understanding of how to bake and how to stay safe in the kitchen.
- Everyone is given the recipes they have made so they can try them out again at home.
- Camps run from 9:30am to 3:00pm
- Parents can choose to extend the hours from 9am to 3.30pm
- You can book a single day or there’s a 10% discount when you book the full week (*based on a 5 day camp)
- Children need a packed lunch, snacks and a named water bottle
- Workshops are not suitable for children with egg, dairy or gluten intolerances.
- All ingredients are prepared in a kitchen which handles nuts.